We are looking for a software engineer who:
- Is curious, inquisitive and enjoys analyzing data.
- Thinks math is fun.
- Likes driving features from the design stage to a finished, working implementation.
- Has at least 5 years experience in creating software.
- Understands the underlying business needs for the problem they're working on.
- Work closely with PayAnalytics CTO in advancing our technology.
- Design and develop algorithms to create value from payroll data and represent it in informative ways.
- Use English as a primary language at work.
- A fast-growing company with an experienced team that values professionalism.
- A remote-work friendly company with employees in Stockholm, Reykjavik, Berlin, and Washington D.C.
- Working on a worthy cause: eliminating unfairness in the workplace
How to apply
- If this sounds interesting to you, please send us your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org